This week (03/02 – 03/04) I am presenting a poster at the 2016 Conference on Data Analysis (CoDA) sponsored by the Department of Energy, titled “Anomaly Detection in Hyperspectral Imagery: Statistics- vs. Graph-based Algorithms.” The work captures three different aspects:
- algorithm performance under varied scene content,
- their empirical vs. theoretical outlier distributions, and
- comparisons between the three algorithms.
of three different anomaly detection algorithms:
- Reed-Xiaoli (RX),
- subspace-RX (SSRX), and the
- Topological Anomaly Detector (TAD)
The poster can be seen by clicking the link below.